||[Jan. 8th, 2005|05:30 pm]
|||||Concord Dawn - Morning Light||]|
So I got bored and decided to fill out this survey dealie thing. It was more time consuming than I thought..Anyways happy new year to ya'll now.
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
.Drive/own a brand spankin new car
.Gambled and boozed it up on the vegas strip (legally!)
.Be someone's boss
.Have way more guy friends than girl friends
.Bought a laptop
.Not followed the lame trends
.Went to coachella music festival and saw Kraftwerk
.Not listened to the radio at all..support the underground music style
.Had a drug addiction
.Gone to a all-"african american" nightclub in the middle of carson known as the BISTRO 880 hahahahaha I swear they were playing only gggg g-unit
.Went to see the "Price is Right" ...Bob Barker you are a pimp
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont think I had one last year..but this year I have one
and we'll see if I keep it.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Viva la Mexico
6. What would you like to do in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
.Burning man 05 baby
.Visit another country (hopefully spain in august or thai in summer)
.Maybe get promoted to asm
.See Bjork, Ill Skillz, Aphex Twin LIVE
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hmm, nothing really..
I try to make everyday memorable
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Lots of things..
keeping my relationship with my boyfriend is pretty neato. I mean I can be a crazy bitch at times..
9. What was your biggest failure?
Well..I didnt goto school all of this year and I guess I play around to much..but you only live once right?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
detoxing is a bitch
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My car, my radio, my lappy, that bag of weed yesterday...those bag of mushrooms...haha I dunno
you know they say "the best things in life cannot be bought"
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyday is a day for celebration!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Stupid people, trendy fucks, emo boys and girls, britney spears.
14. Where did most of your money go?
.To be honest..alot of weed..
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
.Going to coachella
.Going to vegas
.Going to the century club for my 21st birthday
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2004?
.BT - Force of Gravity
.Bjork - Our Hands
.Postal Service - Such Great Heights
.Goldie - Inner-City Life
.Aphex Twin - Girl-Boy Song
.Orbital - Belfast
.Tech Itch - Bring the Rukus
.Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?
Well this is kinda hard..
I am happy/okay right now..but last year I think I was happier..I had a couple friends in my life last year that I absolutely adored (they moved away) although I still have good friends who rock my world
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Traveling and being more open
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend New Years?
I went to Club Muse on sunset blvd.
it was the birthplace of jungle weeklies in L.A a long time ago
I saw Orion and Mathematics..it was pretty fun
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
I love him always and forever =)
23. How many one-night stands?
whew! Im exhausted
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Chappelle's show, Chappelle's show
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate the playah not the game
26. What was the best book you read?
."How Soon is Never" was good..it was about the Smiths and Morrissey changing a man's life
.The infamous "Da Vinci Code" was neat
.All the Harry Potter books especially books 4 and 5
J.K Rowling is a genius
."Push" by Sapphire - it was about a young black girl in Harlem who got raped by her father and had his kid..contracted HIV yet still manages to love her child, goto school and succeed ..it was really was inspiring
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and got?
A digi cam
now I only need an Ipod
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
.House of Flying Daggers was amazing
.I LOVE Michel Goundry so of course Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
.the Motorcycle Diaries
.for some reason White Chicks had me laughing for hours
.Harry Potter, Prisoner of Azkaban
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
It was my 21st birthday..I went to the Century Club (you know the one that dre raps about) in Santa Monica because they were holding "history" there.
basically it was 4 rooms of jungle madness, one of the largest jungle parties in the U.S
it was a very very happy birthday for me!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
That's a secret..
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
34. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend, my friends, my music, my hampster Bjork and Bubbah (even though he is suicidal)
35. Which celebrity/public figures did you fancy the most?
.Richard D. James
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I really didnt want Bush to win..
although, I really fucking hate Micheal Moore.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I think Ishmael..he is very hippie yet modern at the same time..I love it
Also Shayla (maybe Stephen too)..she is the sweetest person I have ever met and will alwyas have your back
Basically, I've spent the whole year getting to know friends even better
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
Dont smoke to die, smoke to get high!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"trip like I do.."